Please note this is a pre-order release that will be available on or around 09/28/21. All items ordered together will be charged at the time of purchase and ship together when everything is in stock. Pre-orders of this film are expected to ship several days in advance of street date.
Blu-ray includes brand new 4K restoration from the original camera negative by Arrow Films, reversible sleeve featuring original and newly commissioned artwork by Gary Pullin while supplies last.
In their world adults are not allowed... to live.
From the mind of celebrated horror author Stephen King, the man behind such classic terror tales as The Shining, Carrie, and It, comes one of his most chilling offerings yet. Linda Hamilton (The Terminator) and Peter Horton (Thirtysomething) star as a young couple who find themselves lost on the back roads of Nebraska, eventually winding up in the seemingly deserted town of Gatlin. But the town is far from empty. As the couple soon discover, it is inhabited by a twisted cult of murderous children, thirsty for another blood sacrifice...
Available for the first time ever in Ultra High Definition, Arrow Video is proud to present a brand new 4K restoration of the film that launched one of the most enduring horror franchises of all time. Children of the Corn... they're an adult nightmare!
Starring Linda Hamilton, Peter Horton, R.G. Armstrong, Courtney Gains, John Franklin
- 4K (2160p) UHD Blu-ray presentation in Dolby Vision (HDR10 compatible)
- Original Mono and 5.1 Audio Options
- Audio commentary with horror journalist Justin Beahm and Children of the Corn historian John Sullivan
- Audio commentary with director Fritz Kiersch, producer Terrence Kirby and actors John Franklin and Courtney Gains
- Harvesting Horror: The Making of Children of the Corn – retrospective piece featuring interviews with director Fritz Kiersch and actors John Franklin and Courtney Gains
- It Was the Eighties! – an interview with actress Linda Hamilton
- Return to Gatlin – featurette revisiting the film’s original Iowa shooting locations
- Stephen King on a Shoestring – an interview with producer Donald Borchers
- Welcome to Gatlin: The Sights and Sounds of Children of the Corn – an interview with production designer Craig Stearns and composer Jonathan Elias
- Cut from the Cornfield – an interview with the actor who played “The Blue Man” in the fabled excised sequence
- Theatrical trailer
Arrow Video // 1984 // 92 minutes // Rated R // Color // English with English SDH subtitles // All Region