Please note this is a pre-order release that will be available on or around 08/24/21. All items ordered together will be charged at the time of purchase and ship together when everything is in stock. Pre-orders of this film are expected to ship several days in advance of street date.
A Double Dose of Terror from the Directors of DAWN OF THE DEAD and SUSPIRIA
The Masters of Modern Horror - George Romero and Dario Argento - bring you an unprecedented pair of shockers inspired by the tales of Edgar Allan Poe. In Romero's The Facts In The Case Of Mr. Valdemar, a conniving wife (Adrienne Barbeau of THE FOG) and her lover use a hypnotic trance to embezzle a fortune from her dying husband, only to receive some chilling surprises from beyond the grave. Then in Argento's The Black Cat, a deranged crime scene photographer (Harvey Keitel of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN) is driven to brutal acts of madness and murder by his girlfriend's new pet. But will this cunning feline deliver a final sickening twist of its own?
Martin Balsam (PSYCHO), E.G. Marshall (CREEPSHOW), John Amos (THE BEASTMASTER) and Tom Atkins (NIGHT OF THE CREEPS) co-star in this wild horror hit that also features grisly makeup effects by Tom Savini (MANIAC). Blue Underground's acclaimed restoration of TWO EVIL EYES, scanned in 4K 16-bit from the original camera negative, is now presented with Dolby Vision HDR and a new Dolby Atmos audio mix, packed with hours of Extras!
Starring Adrienne Barbeau, Ramy Zada, E.G. Marshall, Tom Atkins, Harvey Keitel, Madeleine Potter, John Amos, Sally Kirkland, Kim Hunter, Martin Balsam
Ultra HD Blu-ray (2160p) Widescreen (1.85:1) feature presentation and Bonus Extras Blu-ray with Dolby Atmos (English), 2.0 DTS-HD (English), and 1.0 DTS-HD (French) audio tracks
- Audio Commentary with Troy Howarth, Author of 'Murder By Design: The Unsane Cinema of Dario Argento'
- Two Masters' Eyes - Interviews with Directors Dario Argento & George Romero, Special Make-Up Effects Supervisor Tom Savini, Executive Producer Claudio Argento, and Asia Argento
- Savini's EFX - A Behind-the-Scenes look at the film's Special Make-Up Effects
- At Home With Tom Savini - A personal tour of Tom Savini's home
- Adrienne Barbeau on George Romero
- Before I Wake - Interview with Star Ramy Zada
- Behind The Wall - Interview with Star Madeleine Potter
- One Maestro And Two Masters - Interview with Composer Pino Donaggio
- Rewriting Poe - Interview with Co-Writer Franco Ferrini
- The Cat Who Wouldn't Die - Interview with Assistant Director Luigi Cozzi
- Two Evil Brothers - Interview with Special Make-Up Assistant Everett Burrell
- Working With George - Interview with Costume Designer Barbara Anderson
- Theatrical Trailer, Poster & Still Gallery
Blue Underground // 1990 // 120 Minutes // Rated R // Color // English with Optional English SDH, Spanish, & French Subtitles // All Region
Absolutely Not For The Squeamish... Romero And Argento Fans Are Not Likely To Be Disappointed By These Tales Of The Supernatural! - Los Angeles Times
Shows Us That There's A Reason Romero And Argento Are Masters In Their Field... DON'T MISS IT! - Monsters at Play